I LOVE my blog!! I cannot thank you enough. You created exactly what I was envisioning, but couldn't put together on my own. I created this blog to help other couples like us who are struggling to become parents not feel so alone. It is also a way for me to process this experience we are about to embark on. I am an artsy person and in order for me to open up about such a difficult and uncertain process, I had to feel like my blog represented me. A plain boring blog just wouldn't do. You have given that to me and I will be honest, I am not that easy to please. I gave you limited and somewhat confusing information because this is my first blog and I don't have the best understanding of how it works. You took that limited information and created a blog that is exactly what I wanted, even though I was only partially sure what that was. You did all of this in a timely, professional, upbeat, creative, personal and friendly way. The process was so easy, your prices were great and you made me feel like I was working with a friend to create something so personal, yet so important to me. I cannot thank you enough and I will recommend you to anyone who asks and I will only use Two Happy Mamas for any blogs I create in the future. Thank you so much!

Christina DeShaw
 ..........................................................................
 
When I decided it was time my blog needed a little makeover I set out trying to change a few things around on my own and after a few failed attempts, much frustration and a near heart attack when I thought I'd lost my blog I decided it was time to find some help. Kristina came highly recommended from a couple of friends and as soon as I got in touch with her she set out right away finding out what I was hoping to accomplish in my resdesign and within days was already starting to make the needed changes for me. I loved the fact that during the blog renos I was still able to continue on with my regular blog posting without a hiccup. Kristina was so patient with all of the little changes I wanted made and so helpful in suggesting additional tweaks that could be made to my blog that I didn't even know about and that I LOVE now that the redesign is finished. What would have taken me months came together in a very short time and the result is so gorgeous, perfectly ME and so much better than I could have dreamed up! Kristina took all my jumbled up thoughts and ideas and put them together in one darn cute blog (if I do say so myself!) ;) and the whole process was actually a lot of fun! Thanks so much Krisitna! 

Rebecca Cooper

..........................................................................

I am thrilled at the unique look that Kristina has given my personal blog! I was impressed with the personal service, the attention and the timely manner that my emails and blog was complete. I recommend Two Happy Mamas Blog Design Studio to everyone!
Hugs to you,
Kathy Racoosin
..........................................................................

Kristina was so easy to work with. She sent items for review in a timely fashion. I highly recommend working with her for her creativity and professionalism.

Amy Tan
..........................................................................

It was great working with Kristina to update my blog. Although it was hard to pick a design, b/c they are all so super cute, she helped guide me through the process. She is so sweet and I was amazed at how quickly she worked to give me a whole new look! I am thrilled with the end result and can't wait to see what else this creative duo comes up with. Best of Luck!

Elizabeth Miller
Elle-Mi Photography
..........................................................................

I can’t begin to tell you how delighted I am with my new blog makeover from ‘Two Happy Mama’s’. Working with Kristina was such a pleasure; she is warm, professional, efficient and well-organized. In addition, she is such a talented designer; her work is so inspiring and heartfelt. Kristina’s attention to detail is amazing. She took the time to find out exactly what I was looking for in a blog, the message I wanted to portay and customized my blog to fit all my needs. I am extremely thrilled with the end result, as it is a perfect representation of who I am as a digital designer.

If you are looking for a blog makeover, I highly recommend ‘Two Happy Mama’s’. Their work is extraordinary and rises above all others!!

-Janet Carr, ‘Life Inside a Scrapbook Room’
..........................................................................

Working with Kristina was a delightful experience. She quickly made over my blog into something I've always wanted. I will always recommend Kristina! Thank you :)
--
Tessa Ann*
My Button Shop-www.tessaann.etsy.com
My Blog-www.tessaann.blogspot.com
..........................................................................

I am so pleased with Kristina's work on my blog. Her fun, happy designs are what first caught my eye, but what has impressed me the most has been the service I received. I got to do all of the fun--picking out my template, banner, happy art, etc. and Kristina did the rest! She immediately began working on my blog with care and attention to details as if it was her own. Communicating with her was a joy and her patience with me as a new blogger is to be commended! I know I will always return to her for any blog updates in the future and recommend her work to anyone!

Hugs and Happy Creating,
Jill Foster
..........................................................................

Kristina just re-did my blog and I love it! I’m a blog novice…well, I’ve had my blog for a couple of years but just use a basic template and have never made any changes to it. Kristina’s process made it sooooo simple. I just picked out the design I liked and she did the rest! It was quick and easy and I love the results! Kristina is so enthusiastic about her work that she made this really fun to do too! Thanks, Kristina!

Rita
“R” and 4 “J”s

..........................................................................

Thank you so, so much Kristina! My blog looks fantastic. You made the whole process a total pleasure! The only stressful part was trying to decide on what design I wanted! Can't wait to work with you again when my blog needs a makeover! I wish you all the luck in the world with your new business, I am sure it will be a total success!!

Tamara
..........................................................................

I just wanted to express the happiness that the new look of my blog has brought to me. Thanks to Kristina, I have a blog that screams ME...in a super fun way :-). I love it. I had been searching for the right look for my blog, for what seemed like forever. As soon as the Blog Designs by Two Happy Mamas site popped onto my computer screen, I knew I had found exactly what I had been looking for. I instantly fell in love with everything on their site. Everything is so cute...the frames, the happy pieces of art, the banners...*sigh* I really do love it all. It was a joy to work with Kristina, picking out all of the fun details. Kristina's attention to detail is fabulous & the extra bonus is that she is super kind. I can't say it enough, but I'll say it again...I love the new look of my blog. I have Blog Designs by Two Happy Mamas to thank.

I hope this is what you are looking for :- ). Let me know if I need to add anything! I am totally willing/happy to do so.

Hugs!
Raimi Krupp
our family blog http://kruppsat.blogspot.com/

..........................................................................

Working with Kristina to create a new blog for my photography business was just wonderful. From the minute we started, to the day we finished I couldn't have asked for more. A very professional person with such a creative flair. Thank you, Kristina, for helping me make "Photos to Remember" ever so "golden!"

Mary Dunaway

..........................................................................

I have been wanting to give my blog an overhaul for so long, but hadn't found the reason to take the next step until I came across Kristina and Crystals beautiful blog design site. The hardest part was picking out a new design - they are ALL gorgeous! Thanks Kristina for getting the job done so quickly and making my blog something I will love for years to come.

Amanda Reddicliffe

..........................................................................

I am thrilled with my blog makeover by Kristina. She was such a pleasure to work with and worked so quickly. In fact, in less than 24 hours my redesign was available. She was so kind in helping me tweak a few things. It was important to me that my blog layout reflect my energy and spirit and her design options were right on point. I love looking at my blog now and directing friends to it. Everyone comments on how cute it is. I intend to contact her again to redesign another blog I manage.Thanks Kristina!

Donna
http://modernmotherhoodandthequestforbalance.blogspot.com/